Dollar

Dollar
In Memory of Cee Kay Sash "Dollar" June 7, 1992 - June 8, 2012

Monday, June 4, 2012

Custom Order!!

When I found out that I'd have to put Dollar down, I started looking at ways that I could have some keepsakes of him, mostly for me and also for V who would be too young to remember him (she's only 7 months old). Through Kelly, I found this site on FaceBook called Lucky Hare. She does orders only on FaceBook, but that was OK. She makes stuffed ponies that look wayy too cute and also does personalized/custom ones of horses that you have.

I sent her a message on FaceBook today asking if she would be able to make me Dollar. She was also having a 25% off sale because she got a whole ton of new fabric in. Unfortunately the first choice of fabric that I wanted (Zebra print) was sold out very quickly, so I opted for my second choice

Yes, I know it looks odd (and maybe a bit weird), but I love it! And she threw in the embroidery for free! She said it should be done by the end of the week and shipped early next week. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment